State Criminal Charges

  • Drug crimes
  • Theft
  • Burglary
  • Robbery
  • Assault
  • Domestic violence
  • Weapons offenses
  • Sex crimes
  • White collar crimes
  • Evading arrest
  • Murder/Manslaughter

Traffic Citations

Under Texas law, it is critical that drivers be cautious to maintain as clean a driving record as possible.  We can assist you in obtaining a favorable disposition of your matter, in most cases, without you ever having to appear in court.

We will contact and negotiate with the court for you.  Often we can obtain a reduction of your fine as well as keeping the matter off of your record.

Probation Violations

If Probation feels that you have violated one or more of the terms and conditions of your probation they will notify the Court, and the Judge may issue a warrant for your arrest.   

  • Failure to report monthly to a your Probation Officer
  • Not paying your monthly Probation Fee
  • Committing a new crime
  • Not attending your required classes
  • Failing a random urinalysis test
  • Not maintaining employment
  • Leaving the county                                 

At your Probation Revocation hearing, the Judge has the option to continue you on probation, modify the terms and conditions of your probation, or completely revoke your probation and send you to prison or jail.  Our job at the probation revocation hearing is to work with the Court to get you back on probation, so you can successfully complete your term of probation.

Expunctions & Non-Disclosures


An expunction is the civil process of removing an arrest or conviction from the public record.  If you have been arrested and charged with a criminal offense the offense stays on your record even if the case was dismissed or you were found not guilty.   Your criminal arrest record will follow you and tarnish your reputation with potential employers and schools.  Contact us to see if you are eligible for an expunction.


If you do not qualify for an expunction you may qualify for an Order of Nondisclosure.  An Order of Nondisclosure will seal your record from most employers and schools.  If you have successfully completed deferred adjudication probation, contact us about the possibility of your arrest record being sealed by an Order of Non-disclosure.